What can Nouveau Nutrition do for me?
We all want to look and feel our best. I bet that right now in your closet you have a pair of jeans that are a bit too tight, but you can't get rid of them. Many of us, including myself, want to see immediate changes. "I had a salad without dressing for lunch, why can’t I fit into these jeans?" We have all tried to lose weight, whether it's by not eating after 7 p.m., cutting out carbs, or trying the newest diet that guarantees fast results.
Nouveau Nutrition offers healthy lifestyle options without using diets. No calorie counting, starvation, or taking a magic pill. Nouveau Nutrition would like to take the guilt out of food and create a healthy relationship between you and your food. Nouveau Nutrition firmly believes that being better equipped to be more conscious of your food choices is the key to getting the results that you desire.
Do you need help with planning meals?
- Is it challenging to find time to shop, let alone plan a healthy meal?
- Are you on a first name basis with the pizza or Chinese take out person?
- A huge benefit is that you will improve your eating habits. PLUS, Meal Planning saves time and money!
- By the end of our sessions, you will be able to plan meals like a pro.
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin
We all have questions and concerns about nutrition. Every day there is a new must-have food and a new diet that guarantees fast results.
- Should I be a vegan? Gluten-free? Paleo?
- I heard that carbs are the devil!
- What is a calorie?
- What am I looking at on the back of this box? Monoammonium glutamate?
- What can I eat when I go out?
I am here to filter through everything out there and give you a tailor-made nutrition plan.
Small changes lead to big results!
Pantry raid and Kitchen assessment:
There can be foods in your pantry that are keeping you from losing weight and feeling good.Let’s get rid of the processed foods with ingredients that only a scientist can pronounce and fill it with yummy healthy foods.
Let’s go up and down the aisles and read labels and learn to discern what is healthy and what should stay on the shelf.
What is your biggest challenge at the grocery store?